Get Online Counseling Support from the Comfort of Your Home
The current COVID-19 crisis has changed the way mental health services are delivered. At Pam Meyerson & Associates, we are committed to supporting you during this challenging time, and are offering telehealth and online counseling services for that reason. This is an important time for you to take care of yourself, so you can better take care of your loved ones.
- Is being socially limited causing you to struggle with motivation and purpose?
- Is your relationship with your spouse or partner suffering?
- Are you struggling with feeling lonely or isolated?
- Is sharing your personal space becoming a problem?
- Are you feeling insecure and anxious about your future?
- Is the way your days blend together leaving you feeling untethered?
- Are you struggling with insomnia or bad dreams?
To help you deal with these challenges, we, at Pam Meyerson and Associates, are offering online counseling, as a way for you to get social and emotional support during these troubling times. Online counseling is an effective alternative that allows you to access expert professional care with a seasoned therapist.
In a day with little or no routine, self-care will be an important aspects of helping you hold things together. We want to help you develop tools to manage your anxiety and confront the many uncertainties we are all currently struggling with. We’re here to help you navigate your days with a renewed sense of stability and balance, reduce your stress, and increase your motivation.
Together, we can find ways for you to pause, so you can take a breath and get grounded, despite your ongoing challenges. While some things are approaching normal, we realize you may not be back in the world like you used to be. We also recognize privacy can be an issue, so some options might be sitting in your car, or taking a walk! Wherever you are, we’re here to help.
Reach out to us to explore the next best steps.