Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do you contact me?
A: You can call me or text me at (847) 274-8423. You can also email me at
Please note my assistant does check messages at times.

Q: What are your hours?
A: I have very flexible hours including nights and weekends. I also have several
associates who have flexible hours.

Q: How often do I attend therapy?
A: At the beginning, it is suggested that you attend weekly to build rapport with your therapist
and to develop an understanding of the issues that need addressing. Many of my clients require
time to open up. We decide together when therapy should be reduced or is complete.

Q: What is the fee for your services?
A: Please call for pricing. We accept Blue Cross HMO and are considered out of network for most insurance companies
although most PPO’s cover a portion of our fees. At some locations  we accept BCBS PPO and  BSBC HMO is accepted at all locations.

Q: What is your cancellation policy?
A: If possible, please give 48 hours notice. In addition, in order to accomodate all my patients please limit cancellations to emergencies.

Q: How do I reach you in an emergency?
A: Please call “911” in case of an emergency. I am not available after hours. However,
I do check voice messages and e-mails regularly, and I return calls promptly.

Q: What if my issues are serious enough to require medication?
A: As a clinical therapist, I cannot diagnose or treat a medical condition nor can I prescribe medication.
However, I work with a network of doctors and psychiatrists that are able to treat serious conditions, including,
but not limited to, severe depression and suicidal ideation.

Q: What form of payment do you accept?
A: I accept cash or check. I am in the process of obtaining credit card services.

Q: When is confidentiality broken?
A: Within certain limits, information revealed by you during treatment will be kept strictly confidential and will not be revealed to any other person or agency without your written permission. The following are exceptions to this law: With your written consent (or in the case of death or disability, your personal representative, other person authorized to sue, or the beneficiary of a life insurance policy on your life, health or physical condition);
If you reveal the contemplation of a crime or harmful act;
If you are a minor and the victim or subject of a crime I may testify fully upon any examination, trial or other proceeding in which the commission of the crime is the subject of the inquiry;
You waive this privilege by bringing charges against me;
In response to a subpoena from a court of law or the secretary. The secretary may only subpoena records related to a complaint or report under chapter 18.130 RCW; or
The abuse of children and adult dependents of developmentally disabled persons.
I may inform you of my actions, although law does not require notice to you.